How can I obtain more information?
For more information regarding the possibility of
pursing a medical malpractice claim, contact
The Law Office of Joseph A. Hernandez
toll free at (866) 461-9400.
For a free consultation, you may also email us at
Please make sure to include the following information:
contact you by email or phone after receiving your
email. There is no charge for the consultation.
- your name
- your address and a telephone number where we can reach you
- the age of the person diagnosed with cervical cancer
- the date the cervical cancer was diagnosed
- the stage and grade of the cancer - if you do
not know the stage and grade, please let us know whether the
doctors indicate that the cancer was localized
or had advanced beyond the cervix
- whether there was a history of yearly pelvic examinations
and Pap smears - and if so, what the results were
- the number of years treating with the primary care physician
before the cervical cancer was diagnosed, and how often the
primary care physician was seen
- how the cervical cancer was detected - for example, a change in
doctors, new symptoms, etc.
- a description of the treatment received since the diagnosis
- any complications that have resulted from the treatment
Law Office of Joseph A. Hernandez, P.C.
675 VFW Parkway
Chestnut Hill, MA 02467
Phone: (781) 461-9400
Toll free: (866) 461-9400
Please be sure to include a telephone number where we can call you for additional details.
Thank you for visiting the Law Office of Joseph A.
Hernandez. The material located on our law firm's web
site is intended to be a resource for present and
prospective clients for informational purposes only and
is not intended to be legal (or medical) advice.
This web site is
not an offer to represent you. The act of sending
electronic mail to our firm or to Attorney Hernandez
does not create an attorney-client relationship and
does not obligate the Law Office of Joseph A. Hernandez
or Mr. Hernandez to respond to your email or to represent
you. You should not act, or refrain from acting, based
upon any information at this web site without seeking
professional legal counsel. Under the rules of the
Supreme Judicial Court of Massachusetts and other
rules, this material may be considered advertising.
Licensed to practice law in the State of Massachusetts.
This website does not represent other licenses, or
certifications of specialization or expertise that may
be available in certain states.